Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got Tagged!!!

Ok. So the rules of this little game were as follows:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder (no cheating, cropping, editing, etc.)
3. Post the picture and explain it
4. Tag 4 other people to do the same

I was wondering what the folder would be and I was blessed when I pulled it up and saw my precious older daughter, Emily's face. For those of you that know her well you know that for about the past 5 years she has loved the American Girl dolls as well as the books, movies....you get the idea, anything they make. My mom started buying her one for each birthday and she has a few others that she got for Christmas and different occasions. She really does treat each one as her child and fondly refers to them as my grandchildren!!! The books are great and have opened her eyes up to many things from the eras they lived in and so forth. This particular picture was taken last spring as we had been visiting our best friends, the Sutton's in Georgia. When we left to head home we made time to stop by the newest of the American girl stores which is in Atlanta called American Girl Boutique and Bistro. As she does on most trips, she had brought one of her dolls on the trip so she brought her in the store to look around. The excitement on her face always makes my heart smile. She is a special young lady and it's sweet to watch her "mother" her babies. I know she will be a wonderful mommy one day! In MANY, MANY years from now!!! :)



3 comments:

Florida Girl said...

So glad you played along with us! Well I have to agree with you that Emily is so super special and I love her too! She has always been one of my favorite young girls and now a young woman.

Whitney said...

Alright Granny, your daughter is adorable & so are all your grand-babies! Love ya! ;)

Jeannie said...

Thanks to you both!!! Yes, I am a "Granny" and her cat Tigger says my name is "Grandmoy!!" Don't ask!! :)