Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Yearbook Yourself"


1960


1966 ~ I could have starred in "Hairspray!"


1980 ~ nice frizz!!!


1990 ~ the scary thing is that this looks
exactly like my 11th grade school picture

My friend, Whitney made me aware of this hilarious website called yearbookyourself.com. I decided to try it and these pictures are the scary, but funny outcome!!!! I'm sure one day I'll look back at my pictures today and think they look just as funny!!! Give it a try! It's sure to bring some good laughs!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

These are pretty funny :] Love it!

Alice said...

oh my word! ROFL - these are great!

Nana said...

Love these pictures. You looked great even in the 11th grade. Love reading your new blog.

Patti said...

Looks like a fun & funny thing to try.
But wait, my kids already laugh at my real year book photos!

Jill said...

Jeannie...very cute. I'm afraid to "yearbook myself"...I might find I look the same!! Ugh!! I happened on your blog from Anna's!! Happy Birthday to Emily too!! I think of you guys often and your sweet Dana!! Take care!! My Ramiro just turned 5 this week, I blogged about him...your welcome to go and check it out! Take care!!
Jill