Saturday, September 6, 2008

My baby turned "12!"


Two peas in a pod ~ Emily and best bud, Abby!


My two girls, Emily and Dana


Em and her luau cake mom tried to create!


Emily and one of her favorite little people, Hannah


The whole gang ~ Abby, McKenzie, Hannah,
Marah, Kayla, Rachael, Emily, Miss Jaime,
and baby Nathan!

It's almost impossible for me to believe that my "little girl" is almost a teenager. This fall has brought about many changes. She started junior high and homeschool for the first time, youth at church, and turned 12! She is such a blessing in our lives. Our prayer is that she would always keep her gentle, sweet spirit and continue to grow in the Lord. She challenges me in my walk with the Lord as she is so committed to and excited about hers. I love you, Emily and can't wait to see all the Lord has planned for your life!

5 comments:

Alice said...

I love your luau cake - it's awesome!

And, by the way, I remember you when you were smaller than Dana - specifically, still in diapers :) what a little sweetie you were!

Chad & Amber said...

Yeah, Jeannie! You joined the blog club! I look forward to reading your blog.

Lehmansterms said...

Thank you for including Hannah in the birthday fun. She loves parties! :)

Anna said...

I'm so glad you got a blog! I love you, and miss you! Give Em a hug for me!! Love,
Anna

Patti said...

Great pics! Rachel didn't tell me about the cool cake just that she really enjoyed the party & hated to have to leave early.

I feel your "pain". My baby turned 12 in May >first daughter in youth, & Jacob is 20 today. No wonder I'm getting gray hair! :-)