Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year we did a little something out of the box to celebrate Thanksgiving. The whole family loaded up and headed to Disney World's Magic Kingdom. While we didn't have the traditional turkey and dressing dinner that day, we knew that what was important was being together. Of course what I am most thankful for is my salvation I have in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Next to that I am most thankful for my precious family. I am so very blessed beyond what I ever deserved or could have ever imagined. So here are some photos from our fun day at Disney. We had a ball!!!!


The whole fam as we arrived at the park. Mamama, Emily, Papa, James, Jeannie, Lauren, Julie, Kala, and Dana in the front.

Our nieces Kala and Lauren trying to stay warm on the tram.

James and Emily on "It's a Small World!"

Jeannie and sister Julie cramming into one little Dumbo seat!! Poor Dumbo!!!

Wild Animals!!!! How true!!!
Lauren, Emily, Papa, and Jeannie all being monkeys!
Not a big stretch for this bunch!


Cousins...Kala, Emily, and Lauren on the crazy teacups!!!

Dana loved the teacups!!!!

Papa and Mamama in the stocks!!

Sweet cousins, Minnie Mouses, Emily and Lauren.


Dana's favorite ride, the carousel!!!


1 comment:

Patti said...

Looks like a fun time! Thanks for sharing.
Reminded me that I believe I have some photos to send to you.