Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

This halloween proved to be an eventful one! I had surgery, so needless to say I was a little out of the whole costume fun, although the pretty gown, socks and hat they made me wear in the hospital was about as scary as any costume I could have come up with on my own. Thankfully, we had planned ahead. One of Emily's and my favorite past times is watching "I Love Lucy!" It is not uncommon for James to hear us in the other room laughing hysterically at another one of Lucy's red headed schemes. So.....Emily dressed up as our favorite red head, and boy was she cute!!! Dana was happy that she didn't have to go to school that day because dressing up in a costume would not be one of her favorite things to do....hence the reason for no dress up pictures of her!!! But she did look very cute in her little orange shirt that said, "Boo!" Unfortunately the camera did not make it to the hospital with us to capture her in that outfit, and thankfully not me in mine either!!!



"Vit-a-meat-a-vegimen" One of our favorite episodes!

What a cute red head!

2 comments:

Alice said...

this is precious!!! emily looked great! hope you are recovering well. we'll be praying for you!

Kelly said...

ahhh! SOOO cute! She is adorable! That is sooo fun!